I am fallen, to take my self seriously is about as possible as to say Weiner is a virtuous.
Since I do not take myself seriously, I will post some things I have been thinking about (courtesy of the Czar):
- Why do Evangelicals keep Christ is Christmas? Yet, not a single mention of keeping the Mass in Christmas…shouldn’t you call it Christ-service?
- How in the world do you have an altar call…and not altar?
- In the Bible, where is “ask Jesus to enter his heart”? Book, Chapter, and Verse, please.
- Same note, “relationship with Jesus Christ,” where is that mentioned?
- If every Bible was burned, what would be the pillar of truth be to the Evangelicals?
- How do you invite someone to Church, when the Church is invisible?
- If Evangelicals are true “Bible” Christians, then please explain why there is no self-appointed pastor in the Bible?
- If Galatians 2 proves Peter does not have supremacy and holds no authority over Paul, why does Paul ask Peter in the same chapter to make sure his message is correct?
- What were Luther and Calvin reforming?
I am, Sirs,
Your obedient Servant,
Buster III or Chris IV
P.S. Come at me, bro.